Conditions : salary and schedule
- Number of hours : 40 hrs
- Work schedule : 8 hrs
Responsabilities : what Cadrail expects from you
Roles & Responsibilities
- Produce electrical schematics and library in Autocad electrical in accordance with the nomenclature established in partnership with the customer, engineering and production;
- Produce the wiring lists respecting the physical provisions of the equipment;
- Participate in the design of the control logic according to the guidelines provided by the design engineers;
- Follow the layout and revise as needed according to the assembly on site;
- Participate in validation tests;
- Bridging with the mechanical design team.
- Have a DEC in electrical engineering or electricity, or a Bachelor's degree in electrical engineering or any other combination of study and experience;
- Have a good knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite;
- Have a good command of Autocad;
- Be able to read technical plans;
- Have industrial experience in a manufacturing environment;
- Have Knowledge of the railway industry (an asset).
Skills and Competences
- Good sense of organization, autonomy, attention to detail and thoroughness;
- Ability to work under pressure and good management of priorities;
- Minutiveness, precision, analytical skills, autonomy and good interpersonal relationships;
- Excellent command of French and English, both oral and written.
Requirements : yours skills and qualifications